Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ayodhya KAAND.........

First of all I am sorry to all those people who got hurt by this one.....I am really sorry

Here I am sharing only those old lines which came in my mind when I was a 12 years old little kid.

Generally I don't use to share my own written lines on public place but today I thought that, It is the time I must have to share. The reason why I am sharing is that why this thing is still untouched by all those brilliant minds who always ready to fight on “Ayodhya Mandir-Masjid Mudda”

I don't think it is a big issue as compared to corruption, starving, global warming and lots more.
When we have such giant issues which impacting our nature, our children's future but we are fighting together on these “Hindu-Musalim Muddaa’s”

Here are few lines which I want to share and trying to open our politician’s eyes, more of that people's eyes who execute politician's plans 

मंदिर हटाकर मस्ज़िद बनाते, 
मस्ज़िद हटाकर मंदिर।
आपस में लड़ते रहते ये दोनों धर्म के भाई,
फिर भी अपने आप को भारतीय कहलाते??

अरे, भारतीय तो वो होते हैं, जो सभी धर्मो को भुला
भाई भाई की तरहां रहते हैं।
मंदिर हटा दो मस्ज़िद हटा दो,
वहां पर एक सुन्दर स्वछ विद्यालय बना दो॥

जिसमे पढ़कर साक्षर हो हिन्दू-मुस्लिम-सिख-ईसाई,
भारत को प्रगति के पथ पर लेके जाएँ ये चारो भाई।
तब ना होंगे दंगे-फसाद, ना जाना होगा कोर्ट-कचेरी में,
तब ना होगा अयोध्या-कांड इस पुरे कलयुग में॥

Please think once....

Basant Kr. Verma

No comments:

Post a Comment